Finally after what seams like a lifetime we have put the chassis and body back together! With some help from the family we lifted it on without any bother at all.
We then had to lift it high enough to clear the engine when bringing her back inside.
We needed to jig a few things, make sure the fuel line was out of the way and align correctly at the boot to get her in place.
It took a while to get all the bolts back and tight. I had taped the bolts to their locations in the body so that I didn’t loose them and had them matched to the correct bolt hole!
Job done and so pleased to have half the garage back, let alone completing a milestone for the build!