I have not rebuilt the rear hubs as yet, hopefully get that done next weekend. Even so I decided to bolt the diff into place in the chassis without them. I figured the assembly would be easier to man handle into position and as I only have a bottle jack to lift the chassis it would be easier to do now. As it turned out it took us a while to get everything to line up. One reason for this is that the garage floor is angled so the chassis and diff were in slightly different orientations! It took me a while to suss that out! Again with two of us working the problem it didn’t take us long to get things in place and once central found that it fitted like the quality product it is!
It was a really good feeling to see the car actually starting to look like it may one day drive along the road!